Four he's a jolly good fellow
It won't just be Willie Mullins backers celebrating with a chorus of 'Four he's a jolly good fellow' if all of the Irish trainer’s well fancied runners - Min, Douvan, Annie Power and Vroum Vroum Mag - win on Day One of the Cheltenham Festival.
Because big-hearted bookies William Hill will also compensate punters who have backed any loser up to £100 in any race on the card, by handing them a free bet to the equivalent value of their stake, if the four-timer comes off.......
Commenting on the potential super saver for unlucky punters, William Hill spokesman Jon Ivan-Duke said: “William Hill’s Cheltenham Festival rests largely on Willie Mullins and whether we can get one of his ‘Four Horses Of The Apocalypse’ turned over. If they all win, then even losing punters will be celebrating.”
It is the latest offer in the boldest Cheltenham Festival strategy in the history of company. William Hill is already offering a Price Pledge to be the best price on every horse, in every race on every day of the Cheltenham Festival (between 7am and 1pm).
Terms And Conditions
- Receive Up to £100 Money Back in FREE BETS on every Cheltenham race on Day 1 of the
Festival (Tuesday 15th March), if the Willie Mullins trained Min (1:30pm Supreme Novices Hurdle),
Douvan (2:10pm Arkle), Annie Power (3:30pm Champion Hurdle) Vroum Vroum Mag (4:10pm
Mares Hurdle) ALL WIN.
• All 4 named horses MUST run and win.
• Applies to WIN or E/W singles with ZERO returns placed on the Race Winner market of any
Cheltenham Race before 1:30pm on Tuesday 15th March only. Multiple bets and selections placed
in multiple bets will not qualify.
• Applies to bets struck from 11am on Monday 14th March and the off of the Supreme Novices
Hurdle (1:30pm). Bets struck after that time will not qualify for the offer.
• Maximum refund of £100 in FREE BETS per customer, per race.
• For this promotion the maximum amount of free bets returned per customer will be £700
• Free bet stake not returned.
• Free bet to be claimed and redeemed on day 2, 3 or 4 of the 2016 Cheltenham Festival (16th,
17th or 18th March). Free bet must be used the same day it is claimed.
• Free bets in shop must be placed using the special Cheltenham Free Bet slip.
• Ante-post bets do not count towards this offer.
• In the event of one of the named selections becoming a non-runner, the money back offer will no
• Dead heats do not apply, only clear winners are eligible.
• Bets placed using free bets, either fully or partially funded by a free bet, will not qualify for this offer.
• Promotion applies to all bets placed via Mobile, Internet, Telebetting, Text and In-Shop.
• All usual William Hill terms and conditions apply.