William Hill Launch Biggest Ever Cheltenham Offer
- Guaranteed return on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Money back as a free bet if your win or each-way bet doesn’t come in
- Offer is for all customers – both new and existing
William Hill launch their biggest ever Cheltenham Festival offer from 8.30am on Friday morning (27th February), with all customers able to take advantage of a guaranteed return in the opening Supreme Novices’ Hurdle. All losing bets* on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle will be returned as a free bet, up to a value of £25 on mobile/online and up to £10 money back as a free bet in retail.
“This is the biggest and best Cheltenham offer that we have ever done and gives our customers an unbeatable start to the Festival,” said William Hill spokesman Jon Ivan-Duke.
If a customer bets through William Hill’s online or mobile channels, in the event of a losing bet on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, a free bet will be credited up to £25 and may be placed on any race within 24 hours.
If a customer places their Supreme Novices’ Hurdle bet in a William Hill shop, in the event of a losing bet, they will be credited with a free bet up to £10 on the 2.40pm Festival Handicap Chase (The Ultima Business Solutions Handicap Steeple Chase).
*Must meet terms and conditions
Supreme Novices’ Guaranteed Return Offer – Terms & Conditions
|Date/time||Tuesday 10th March, 1.30pm (GMT)|
|Event||Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, Cheltenham|
Released at 8.30am Friday 27th February (Both Channels)
- Bets placed online, via mobile or text.
- Win single or each way single bets only. Multiple bets DO NOT count.
- Only your first bet placed on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle will qualify toward this offer. Subsequent bets on the same selection or additional selections will NOT qualify.
- Only bets placed on the main race market count, bets placed on additional markets (e.g. Place Only Betting, Match Bets etc) will NOT qualify.
Free Bet Award
- A customer is eligible for a free bet of up to a maximum of £25 should their qualifying bet return zero on settlement of the race (e.g. A ‘WIN’ bet on a selection that does not win or an each way bet on a selection that does not place).
- Free bet token will be credited to the qualifying customer account within 24 hours of the race completion.
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer. Only 'one free bet' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
- This promotion is only available to residents of UK and Republic of Ireland.
- William Hill reserve the right to withhold or reclaim any free bet stakes allocated to customers not in the above territories by mistake.
- William Hill reserve the right to withhold any free bets if we believe that the promotion has been abused or where irregular betting patterns have been discovered.
- Free bets must be placed within 24 hours of award otherwise they will expire.
- Free bet stake not included in any winnings
- Your free bet must be used as one single transaction and cannot be partially redeemed.
- Redeemed free bets will not qualify for any future free bets.
- Redeemed free bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
- Offer valid on single win/each way bets placed on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle with zero returns only.
- Available from 8.30am, Friday 27th February 2015.
- Customers will be eligible for money back as a free bet of up to £10 if the qualifying bet returns zero.
- Money back paid as an sp single free bet, up to £10, on the 2.40pm handicap chase, Cheltenham, Tuesday 10th March.
- One per customer.
- Free bet can only be redeemed in the shop where the qualifying bet was placed.
- Qualifying bet receipt must be presented at the counter to receive a free bet.
- Free bet valid for the handicap chase only, 2.40pm Cheltenham, Tuesday 10th March.
- Free bet will be a win single bet at sp.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any returns.
- If more than one selection is written on a slip, the supreme free bet offer is valid on the first written selection only.