Transfer Specials: Who Will Leave First
With the ongoing transfer sagas of both David de Gea and Raheem Sterling and with Robin van Persie’s time at Manchester United, seemingly at an end, William Hill are betting on which of the three will leave his club first.
David de Gea is the 5/4 favourite with Raheem Sterling 7/4 and van Persie 9/4. All three are odds on to depart this summer with United’s number one 1/9 to leave Old Trafford while Raheem Sterling and Robin van Persie are 1/5 and 1/2 respectively to join new clubs over the summer.
Other big names potentially on the move this summer are Real Madrid trio Sergio Ramos, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo who are 3/1, 10/3 and 8/1 respectively to exit the Bernabeu while Jack Wilshere is 4/1 to leave Arsenal amidst rumours that Manchester City wish to sign him.
To leave their club during the summer transfer window:
- Cristiano Ronaldo: 8/1 yes; 1/20 no
- Gareth Bale: 10/3 yes; 1/5 no
- Raheem Sterling: 1/5 yes; 10/3 no
- David de Gea: 1/9 yes; 5/1 no
- Sergio Ramos: 3/1 yes; 2/9 no
- Robin van Persie: 1/2 yes; 6/4 no
- Jack Wilshere: 4/1 yes; 1/7 no
- Yaya Toure: 5/1 yes; 1/9 no
- Andros Townsend: 4/9 yes; 13/8 no
Who will be transferred from their club first this summer:
- 5/4 David de Gea;
- 7/4 Raheem Sterling;
- 9/4 Robin van Persie