What Does 2015 Hold For Celebrity Couples?
The New Year is often a time to re-evaluate your life so what does that mean for the world’s biggest stars? Britain’s biggest bookmaker has attempted to look into the future to see what 2015 holds for some of the most famous celebrity couples.
Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman dominate proceedings and are just 2/1 to get married next year but 5/1 to split. Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger and Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston are both couples who are 2/1 to be married in 2015.
On the way to Splitsville could be Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley who are the only other celeb couple in single figures to break up next year at 8/1
“People around the globe will be making their New Year’s resolutions soon and that could include getting rid of a partner or tying the knot,” said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.
To get married in 2015
- 2/1 Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman
- 2/1 Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger
- 2/1 Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston
- 5/1 FKA Twigs and Robert Pattinson
- 6/1 Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- 7/1 Ellie Goulding and Dougie Poynter
- 10/1 Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence
- 25/1 Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney
- 33/1 Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger
To split in 2013
- 5/1 Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman
- 8/1 Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley
- 10/1 Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
- 10/1 Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
- 16/1 Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- 20/1 Peter and Abbey Crouch (nee Clancy)
- 20/1 Kate Winslet and Ned Rocknroll
- 25/1 Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards
- 66/1 David and Victoria Beckham
- 100/1 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
First couple to split confirmed by both parties, only these celebrities count for this market