Publication of Prospectus
The following Prospectus has been approved by the UK Listing Authority and is available for viewing:
Prospectus dated 25 May 2016 for the issue of £350m 4.875 per cent. Guaranteed Notes due 2023 issued by William Hill PLC, unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by William Hill Organization Limited, WHG (International) Limited and William Hill Australia Holdings Pty Limited.
The Prospectus has been filed with the UK Listing Authority.
THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE IN THE ABOVE PROSPECTUS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT AND MAY NOT BE VIEWED BY OR DISTRIBUTED TO PERSONS:
- IN THE UNITED STATES OR WHO ARE U.S. PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT); OR
- IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA WHO ARE NOT “QUALIFIED INVESTORS” WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 2(1)(E) OF THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE (2003/71/EC) (AS AMENDED, THE “PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE”); OR
- IN THE UNITED KINGDOM WHO ARE NOT QUALIFIED INVESTORS (i) who have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the “Order”), or WHO fall within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order, or (ii) to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as “RELEVANT PERSONS”); OR
- LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA; OR
- LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO.