Meet Mari-Dawn, she’s in our Training and Development team in Customer Services. We went behind the bet and found out a little bit more about Mari-Dawn and her life at William Hill.
Where are you based?
How long have you worked with us?
I started early 2016
Do you have a typical working day?
Not really, every day is different.
What are you most proud of in your career?
- Being part of developing people professionally
- Being part of creating processes in our department and also to operations.
- Seeing them achieve their goals with my guidance.
- My ability to help others succeed in their positions.
- Seeing how confident they become when you teach them something on being a good leader.
Being in the training department is already something to be proud of and believe me, there are a lot of reasons why I’m proud of my career here.
If you weren’t doing this, what would you be doing?
Teaching has always been my passion but if I weren’t doing this, I’d be a proud owner of a restaurant or be an interior designer.