Publication of Prospectus
The following Prospectus has been approved by the UK Listing Authority and is available for viewing:
Prospectus dated 29 April 2019 for the issue of £350m 4.750 per cent. Guaranteed Notes due 2026 issued by William Hill PLC, unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by William Hill Organization Limited and WHG (International) Limited.
The Prospectus has been filed with the UK Listing Authority.
THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE IN THE ABOVE PROSPECTUS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT AND MAY NOT BE VIEWED BY OR DISTRIBUTED TO PERSONS:
- IN THE UNITED STATES OR WHO ARE U.S. PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN REGULATIONS UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT); OR
- IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA WHO ARE NOT “QUALIFIED INVESTORS” WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 2(1)(E) OF THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE (2003/71/EC); OR
- IN THE UNITED KINGDOM WHO ARE NOT QUALIFIED INVESTORS (I) WHO HAVE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN MATTERS RELATING TO INVESTMENTS FALLING WITHIN ARTICLE 19(5) OF THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000 (FINANCIAL PROMOTION) ORDER 2005, AS AMENDED (THE “ORDER”); PERSONS WHO ARE HIGH NET WORTH ENTITIES FALLING WITHIN ARTICLE 49(2)(A) TO (D) OF THE ORDER; OR (III) OTHER PERSONS TO WHOM THEY MAY OTHERWISE LAWFULLY BE COMMUNICATED; OR
- LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA; OR
- LOCATED IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO.