Privacy Notice - US - Recruitment
Global recruitment Privacy Statement
- You may submit information, including personal data and sensitive personal data, to us via the on-line application forms and email addresses as an application (collectively, "application data"). Sensitive data that you may be asked to provide for purposes of completing an on-line application, or as otherwise required pursuant to applicable regulations and/or laws, may include information as to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings, but will be collected only where allowable by the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
By allowing us to store this information you’re agreeing to us processing your application data for recruitment purposes including
- to identify and contact you regarding recruitment with us;
- to determine your suitability for current or future potential roles with us;
- to provide you with information about job vacancies offered us, upon request; and
- in consideration of your applications and your recruitment by us
Data Protection and Confidentiality
- We acknowledge that your contact details and application data (as defined above) is confidential. We’ll maintain the confidentiality of and protect your application in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
- We will use your application data and contact details solely for the purposes of recruitment or marketing, as more fully described above. We may use information obtained about you from monitoring your use of this website solely for internal purposes including site performance and evaluation site use. Personal data collected by monitoring will be aggregate, no personal or sensitive personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
- You acknowledge and agree that the location of our offices may change from time to time and that we may acquire other offices in any number of other countries or territories at any time, any one or more of which may act as a controller of and/or process your information. We’ll not disclose your data to any other third party unless for recruitment purposes or required to do so by law or regulators.
You acknowledge and agree that as a global organisation we may from time to time transfer any of your contact details and/or application data overseas to any of our offices or of any of our affiliates, agents or appointed representatives, located in countries that may not offer equivalent data protection or privacy laws to that in countries where you are located. While we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is only used according to our instructions and directions and treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement you may not have rights under data protection legislation in those jurisdictions equivalent to those applicable in the country where you are located. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not want that information to be processed by us in the ways described by this notice.
- You’ve the right to access your personal data whether submitted as an application or otherwise by sending us a written request. If you believe that the personal data we hold is incorrect then please notify us. If data is found to be incorrect then we will take appropriate steps to resolve the situation.
- Occasionally third parties may provide storage services to us. In those circumstances those third parties shall be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement on no less stringent terms than found in this privacy statement and to process your data solely in accordance with our instructions.